Lake Sunapee Country Club is open to Members and their guests
We have developed protocols to reduce potential transmissions of COVID-19 among our Members, Guests and Employees. We ask that you please follow all of our Guidelines listed below until further notice.
Tee times are required. They will be spaced out 10 minutes apart per the Governor’s Order. Players should remain in their cars until no more than 15 minutes before their tee time; at which time they may check in and proceed to the 1st tee. No gathering before or after play is permitted.
The Bag Storage is closed.
The Clubhouse is open for inside dining. Lunch is served seven days a week from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Dinner is served Thursday through Sunday from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Dining outside on the terrace or deck is also available.
The Snack Shack will be open daily to purchase drinks and snacks. There will be no water stations on the course. Please bring your own water.
The Pool-side bathrooms will be open and will be disinfected hourly. Hand sanitizer will be available in the bathroom. There will not be porta-potty’s on the golf course. Members are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
Golf Course Rules:
- Please follow instructions on all posted signs.
- Golfers must always maintain a distance of 6 feet from other golfers and course staff.
- Golf bags/pull carts should be brought by the player and not handled by anyone except the player. No sharing of clubs is allowed. No rental or demo clubs are allowed. There will be no bag storage in this phase.
- Group play of no more than four is permitted.
- Two people are allowed to ride together in a golf cart provided both players wear a mask while in the cart. This does not apply to two people who live in the same household. After your round please dispose of any trash in the cart.
- Post your score on your home computer or mobile device.
- Additional information may be found on the NHGA website.
For more information call Craig Gardner at (603) 526-6040 x 296 or firstname.lastname@example.org